🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Can't create a portfolio
Page options
leavitt_marilena
Community Member

Can't create a portfolio

Hi! I'm in the process of submitting my application to join Upwork, and can't seem to find any spot to create a portfolio. Is this something that's added after I've been accepted, or am I missing the place to upload my portfolio gallery? Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Marilena

6 REPLIES 6
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Marilena,

Thanks for reaching out to us. After completing the registration process, kindly go to your profile and you will have the option to add your portfolio. For more information, please check out this help article. Feel free to follow up if you have further questions.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Got it - so the portfolio gallery (and other additions, like languages spoken) can only be added after we’ve submitted our application and been accepted?

Hi Marilena,

In either way, after completing the registration process you will have the option to add your portfolio.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you! Just to clarify - is registration the same as submitting an application? I did register (sign up) for the site, but for some reason, there is no place to input my portfolio. What page is it usually located on, and do I use it after I have submitted my application? Or before?

Marilena

Hello, I am unable to create a new portfolio. Whenever I click to the " + " (ADD A PORTFOLIO) sign or "Add items to impress clients" after putting info, there never comes a "NEXT" option. "Add items to impress clients"

Hi Murtuza,

Could you please try to clear your cache and cookies or use a different browser? If the issue persists, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths