🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Can't fill in my city
Page options
daphnechan
Community Member

Can't fill in my city

Hi

I'm from Singapore, and it in itself is a city.

There is no option or "drop down" list for me to fill in the city.

Does anyone has similiar issues?

Thank you.

252 REPLIES 252
iamchunchunchun
Community Member

Other freelancers from Singapore would list Singapore as both country and city... I know it doesn't really make sense though.

I did that, but it doesn't accept the answer...

Thanks for your advise.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Daphne, 

I just checked your account and it looks like you were able to add Singapore as a city. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi, I have the same issue. Can't fill the city and there is no drop down list.

Am from Mauritius

Hi Stacy,

Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser and add your city. If the drop down menu still is not showing let me know, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

I cannot fill in my city too. I live in Patras, Greece . Please help.

hi i have the same issue, i cant fill my city name 

Hi Nastya,

I see that you were able to add Kiryat Gat as a city. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

~ Luiggi
Upwork
65655e1e
Community Member

hi,

yeah i added that city just to let me continue with the profile edit, but i want to change it to a city that called - kiryat bialik and i cant find it. 

and the second question how can i edit the city after that? 

Thank you for clarifying, Nastya. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

• Hi

I'm from Waldorf, USA.

I am facing the same problem.

Please advise. That would be appreciated.

Silky

Hi Silky,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further via ticket, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I have the same issue. Can't fill the city and there is no drop down list. Am from Yangon but now live in Ho chi minh city

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jamie and Lum,

Just to confirm, did you tried typing your address with your city included on the address line? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

yes I tried it on the first and second line of my address but doesn't work

Hi all,

I am based in Singapore but cannot add the city to my profile as it does not recognize the city. So I start typing and wait that it searches for the city. However, it does not find anything. What can I do to finish my profile?

Thanks

Michael

Hi Warda, Jamie and Michael,

Our team will reach out to each of you directly and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, 

Me too Please! I am from the Prague Czech Republic. Thanks

Hi,

I also have a problem adding my City in my profile. Need your help please. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bernadette, 

When adding your location, please type in your address in the first address field. The different address should populate as options in a drop-down menu as you type your address. Please select your address from the list. Once selected, the rest of the fields will auto-populate. 

Before doing this, please try accessing your account in a different browser. Let us know if you will need further help with anything. 

~ Avery
Upwork

i can't add city in my profile please check the attachment

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi May,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your address. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi there 

I am not able to find my city to be able to complete my profile. 

Hi Danielle,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi i am from india and me too getting same problem

The address and city lines are broken.

It doesn't recognize any input for the autofill address option and when I go to enter the city manually, it's not recognized.

Hi! I'm having the same issue. I can't fill the City as there is no drop down list. I'm from Manila, Philippines. 

Me too!Has your problem been solved?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Li,

Please start typing your address under the Address tab and you information should see a suggestion from google to chose your full address. If you`re still experiencing the same issue with this let me know and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I did this but still had no luck entering the city for the correct adress
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cameron, 

Could you please send me a private message with the city and address you were trying to add on your profile so that I can check this for you. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

I have the same problem...can you please help me? 

Hi Yulieth,

Could you please check if the City you are trying to select is located in the country you have selected as your country of residence. If it's not,  please try to clear your cache and cookies or try using another browser to change your location information.

If the issue persists, please advise as to which country your account should reflect as your location and we'll update it from our end so that you may add the rest of the information on your profile.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, Please help, too. my city is Santa Rosa. And the country is Philippines. Thanks.

Hi Zed,

We've updated your country to Philippines. You may now proceed with completing your profile and submit it for review afterwards. Thanks! 

~ Joanne
Upwork
e1cfed50
Community Member

Hello, Did you already reslove the issue? I also have same issue. I am from Yangon and livinig in Ho Chi Minh City. Please suggest.

Hi Zarni, 

I have shared your concern with the team, and one of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

i can't fill in my city field too , i'm from egypt so i need some help please

Problem fixed, thank you.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths