cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My City isn't on the list

Desarea G Member Since: Feb 9, 2018
111 of 152

I'm having the same issue and cannot put my town name as the city.

Desarea

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
112 of 152

Hi Desarea,

Please start typing your address under the Address tab and you information should see a suggestion from google to chose your full address. If further help is needed let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Desarea G Member Since: Feb 9, 2018
113 of 152
Yes, I did that. I input my address and it does not recognize my street
address or location. Then it tells me to manually type my address.
When I do this, it pulls up West Sacramento or West " another location from
a different state" even though I listed that my state was Mississippi.
Thanks

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
114 of 152

Hi Desarea,

Can you please try these basic troubleshooting steps? Please clear your cache and cookies or use a different browser. Make sure that your browser is updated to its latest version (Upwork works best in Chrome). Restarting your computer and modem for a few minutes might help, too. If possible, try using another computer. Then, try to add it again.

Let us know if it will still persists. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
May A Member Since: Nov 4, 2018
115 of 152

Could you help me? I am unable to add my city to my profile, and therefore cannot complete the application. This is holding me up so much. I am from Hong Kong.

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
116 of 152

Hi May,

Please start typing your address slowly under the Address tab and you should see a suggestion from google to chose your full address. Can you also please try using a different browser? If further help is needed let us know, thank you.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
117 of 152

Hi Jo-An. It's still not working. I've tried Firefox and Chrome, cleared the cache each time and retyped my address. Still nothing.

This is getting to be really frustrating.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
118 of 152

Hi May, 

Will you please share the screen grab of the error you are getting, making sure that you black out any private information? I was unable to replicate your issue, and I want to look into this further.

-Avery
Untitled
119 of 152

Having the same problem. Tried it on Chrome 3x, restarted, cleared cache and cookies - NOTHING.

Please help. I can't complete my profile because of this annoying problem.

Highlighted
Heather B Member Since: Feb 17, 2019
120 of 152

I am trying to upload my profile but I live in a small town that is not on the drop down list. What do I do? My town is New Castle, VA

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS