cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My city is not listed

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
151 of 179

Hi Mathew, 

I have shared this with the team so that they can look into this further. 

ETA: Hi Mathew, the team has confirmed that how you filled-in your address should be okay. However, they would like to look into it further, so that they can check why Moreland is not available in the drop-down list. The Customer Support Team will reach out to you for more information regarding this.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Xu D Member Since: Sep 13, 2019
152 of 179

i am having some issue to sent for application review.. there's always an error when i enter singapore as city? can someone help me.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
153 of 179

Hi Xu,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you successfully sent your profile for review. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Rina S Member Since: Nov 14, 2019
154 of 179

Hi, I'm having the same issue as others do in this thread. I am a Japanese freelance living in Yamanashi prefecture, and there is no option for me to select in the list provided by the system. Please assist me with this issue, thank you.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
155 of 179

Hi Rina,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with adding your city. Thank you.

Untitled
Shiref E Member Since: May 27, 2019
156 of 179

Hi

I have the same problem. I didn't find my city in Finland. Mariehamn - Åland Islands. Finland 

Can you help?

Jas P Member Since: Nov 14, 2019
157 of 179

Please help me...

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
158 of 179

Hi Jas and Shiref,

Our team will reach out to you both via tickets and assist you further with your accounts. Thank you.

Untitled
Jas P Member Since: Nov 14, 2019
159 of 179
Finally, I type 0 in the city
It seems worked? Maybe now waiting for approval
Bernard J Member Since: Nov 15, 2019
160 of 179

Hi, I am having the same issue when trying to review my application. I live in St. Lucia and my City is "Castries", however the drop down arrow isn't available. The crazy thing is, there are other freelancers in my area who were able to use that location in their profile also. Could you be of any assistance?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS