cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't fill in my city

Heather B Member Since: Feb 17, 2019
121 of 179

I am trying to upload my profile but I live in a small town that is not on the drop down list. What do I do? My town is New Castle, VA

Community Guru
Cray H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
122 of 179

Heather,

Upon checking your account, it shows that your address is updated. Please reach back if you need further assistance. 

- Mary
Untitled
Kayla C Member Since: Apr 4, 2018
123 of 179

When filling out my address my city **edited for Community Guidelines** located in British Columbia, Canada does not appear. How can this be corrected so that I can fill out my address with accurate information? 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
124 of 179

Hi Kayla, 

I was unable to replicate your issue. I wanted to check if you were typing your address in the "Start typing your address" box? 

-Avery
Untitled
Andrei I Member Since: Jan 2, 2019
125 of 179

Hi there! 

When registering, I specified not the address of registration, but the actual address of the residence in the "Contact info" and "Tax information" fields. Now I realized that i need to specify the address of registration. But I ran into a problem. The is no my city in the list. This is a small village, actually.

I also have to pass verification soon and I am afraid this will be a problem.

And will it be okay if I specify the time zone not at the place of registration, but the one in which I am at the moment?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
126 of 179

Hi Andrei,

Can you please send me a PM with your correct address details so I can check? Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
127 of 179

So... I sent a PM with correct address like two days ago. And still no answer.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
128 of 179

Hi Andrei, 

On your next reply, will you please note what was the city you were trying to add that was not available on the options listed?

-Avery
Untitled
129 of 179

Hi Avery,

It's

Kirovo 655672, Republic of Khakassia, Russia.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
130 of 179

Hi Andrei, 

I just checked this on my account and your city Kirovo does appear in the drop down menu. Once you type your city in the City field you will have 3 options to chose from in the drop down menu. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS