cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't fill in my city

Andrei I Member Since: Jan 2, 2019
131 of 179

Hi Goran,

Yeah, I can see these 3 options. Two of them is not Kirovo. It's "Kirovo-Chepetsk" and "Kirov". And another one is Kirovo, but from "Kurgan Oblast". That is not where my city located. Just the same name. My Kirovo is in "Republic of Khakassia". It's thousands of miles away from Kurgan Oblast.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
132 of 179

Hi Andrei,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly and assist you further, thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jennifer B Member Since: Feb 7, 2018
133 of 179

Hi,

I am having an issue in entering my address to the required field. It says there to choose your city from the lists but nothing comes up when I tried to enter it.

I have attached the screenshot. Hope you can help me.

Thank you.

Jennifer

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
134 of 179

Hi Jennifer,

Please type your city full name and a drop down menu will be showed to select your city from. You should also fill in the full address in the tab before moving on the other fields. Thank you!

Untitled
Jennifer B Member Since: Feb 7, 2018
135 of 179

Thank you for your response. I've tried to do that but still no list coming up. See Attached.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
136 of 179

Hi Jennifer,

I'm sorry that you're having trouble completing your profile. I have checked and it is now showing the list of cities. Could you please try again? If you still experience trouble adding your city, please let us know. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Arielle Joyce R Member Since: Jul 18, 2018
137 of 179

Hi I am experiencing the same problem. I have also logged in two different browsers, still list of cities are not found. 

I have tried refreshing several times also. Still no list. Help?

Kind regards,
Arielle
"Doing what you like is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness." --Frank Tyger
Dwayne A Member Since: Jul 18, 2018
138 of 179

Hi,

I'm facing the same problem while creating my profile.

Thanks

Michael D Member Since: Nov 8, 2018
139 of 179
To whom it may concern, I am also having this issue come up. I put in my address, but no city shows up and I cannot complete my profile. I’ve tried putting in multiple addresses or cities, but no cities are shown.

I look forward to your response, thank you.
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
140 of 179

Hi Michael, 

Before I proceed, I wanted to check if you tried filling in your full address on this box? 

Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 1.53.00 PM.png

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS