Did you mean: 

Can't fill in my city

Michael D Member Since: Nov 8, 2018
141 of 177
Yes I did.
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
142 of 177

Hi Michael, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Shelita G Member Since: Feb 20, 2019
143 of 177

As I am trying to complete my application, no cities are populating. I type the letter "a" and it just states "please select a city from this list" but there is no list. I've tried all beginning letters just to see if a list will pop up but it doesn't please help.

144 of 177

Hi Shelita, 

You will need to fill-in the Address field first with your complete address, and the CIty field will autopopulate with options. 

Once you have filled-in all the fields of your application, please click on Review Application, and see if there are any errors that you need to fix in your application. If there are no errors, your profile should go to the team's queue for their review.

-Avery
Untitled
Marie F Member Since: Jan 16, 2019
145 of 177

Hi,

I have completed my profile to join Upwork but I had to use a dummy London address as there were no relevant options in the City field.  I live in the British Island of Guernsey (one of the Channels Islands).

I don't want my incorrect address to be a negative factor in my application but there was no way to enter my actual address.

Any help appreciated,

Thank you,

Marie   

Zidan H Member Since: Jan 16, 2019
146 of 177

**edited for Community Guidelines**

147 of 177

Hi Marie, 

I'll check this with the team and I'll get back to you once I have more information about your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Mathew D Member Since: Sep 2, 2019
148 of 177

Hi Avery,

I have this issue too. Can you please contact me and I'll give you my city name?

Mat

149 of 177

Hi Mathew, 

It looks like you were able to add your city as shown on your Contact Info page. When you start typing-in on the City field, some suggestions will show as a drop-down menu. You can click on your city from there if you are still having issues. 

Let me know if I can further assist you with anything.

-Avery
Untitled
Mathew D Member Since: Sep 2, 2019
150 of 177
Hi there,

What I selected was an approximation.

It would be a lot more accurate, and I would have a lot more confidence
that mail trying to reach me, was addressed with 'Moreland' as the city
name.

Is this something that is possible?

Thanks for your help.

Mat