🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Can't fill in my city
Page options
daphnechan
Community Member

Can't fill in my city

Hi

I'm from Singapore, and it in itself is a city.

There is no option or "drop down" list for me to fill in the city.

Does anyone has similiar issues?

Thank you.

252 REPLIES 252
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Alex.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with completing your application form. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have the same issue.

Thank you for reaching out to us, Maria.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
c4151ac2
Community Member

Hi, same here.

Hi Motionful,

Are you receiving any errors on your end? If yes, please share the text of the error with me.
I would also like to point out that your profile name needs to be your legal name. If you would like to work as a team/company you will need to open an agency profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

There's no error. Just that it doesnt show up. The box where I type in becomes red. Though its a major city in India and everybody recognzes it. It doesnt appear on Upwork. I have tried a couple of other cities too just to experiment but some of them are also not listed on upwork.

Hi Rajeev,

Please refer to the information our team shared with you on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Mod,

I'm from Vietnam and I'm also facing the same issue. I'm from Can Tho, VN.

Hi Davis,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,

I can't find my city under the scroll down bar aswell.

Thanks in advance//

Axel

Hi Axel,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
5cc6c7f4
Community Member

I can manually enter my street address but it is not picking up my city. Is there a way to manually add that? I have tried using a different browser and clearing my cookies and all. Please advise.

Hi Charles,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths