🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Can't fill out street field in profile
Page options
jainbinder
Community Member

Can't fill out street field in profile

I'm trying to fill out my profile, but the street field is disabled. I can't continue because this is a required field. What do I do? I tried refreshing multiple times.

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Julia,

Please, try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if you are able to click on the field above the street field which is greyed, click the one with text ''Start typing your address'' and you will be able to update your address information. Let us know if you need further help. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Still isn't working. Having issues both on Chrome and Chrome mobile. Needs to be fixed.

I'm sorry for the trouble this caused, Andy.

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with submitting your application. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
k8blair
Community Member

Hi

I am having exact same problem sorry.  I have tried Chrome and Edge , cleared caches and still not working.  Can someone have a look at it for me 

Thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kate,

I checked this for you and I was not able to replicate the issue you are experiencing. Please, Go to the Account menu > Settings > Click "My Info" to edit your location using pencil icon on the right side. Click on the field above the street field which is greyed, click the one with text ''Start typing your address'' and you will be able to update your address information.

Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths