🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Can't find ID verification link and can't sub...
Page options
hena_patel
Community Member

Can't find ID verification link and can't submit proposal in job

I can't find ID verification link and when i try to send proposal in job post at that upwork display "

Thank you for completing your Upwork verification upload. Please allow 3-4 business days for your verification to be processed." but this message i saw more than 10 days so please help me to solve it.

Thanks,
Hena
5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hena,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I can't find ID verification link and when I try to send a proposal in job post at that Upwork display "

Thank you for completing your Upwork verification upload. Please allow 3-4 business days for your verification to be processed." but this message I saw more than 20 days so please help me to solve it.

Can you please help me to fix it ASAP?

Thank You.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jinalben,

I checked this for you and our team has already reached out to you regarding this concern. Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
consultpr
Community Member

Hello,

Can you please send me an email again?

And send me a link from there I can upload ID again and make it work. 

Thank You. 

Hi Jinalben,

I checked and it seems that you already submitted your ID. Please allow time for your verification to be processed. Our team will notify you about the outcome.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths