cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find the right degree?

j_khusro
Khusro J Member Since: Nov 21, 2016
1 of 4

Hi again, I'm new here and am struggling to fill in the Education History bit. I want to enter "Bachelors in Computer Science" and "Masters in Software Engineering", but those options just don't seem to be available?

It's suggesting a Masters in Applied Science or Masters in Engineering, both of which are inappropriate for what I want to enter.

Thanks for any help.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 4

Hi Khusro,

You can choose Bachelor of Science (B.S.) and specify "Bachelor in Computer Science" in the Area of Study section. You can do the same with your second degree and choose the most appropriate title from the list.

Untitled
milankidd
Milan K Member Since: Nov 4, 2018
3 of 4

For Masters, the options are very limited.  There's nothing close to a Masters of Engineering, not even a Masters of Science.  I put Masters of Architecture, but this is very different.  It should be a simple fix, no?

Many thanks,

Milan

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 4

Hi Milan, 

I'll forward your feedback to the team so that Masters of Engineering can be added in the list of degrees in the Education section of the profile. In the meantime, you should be able to add Masters of Engineering in the "Area of Study (optional)" section, and it will be displayed just the same.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS