🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Can't leave agency on Upwork
Page options
kaul-tulika
Community Member

Can't leave agency on Upwork

I am trying to leave the agency that I am a part of on Upwork but whenever I click on leave team button an error message pops up telling that "Can not leave team. You have active contract or proposal with team." But when I see the list of my submitted proposal there are not active proposals. Please help me in solving this issue and leaving the team. Its quite urgent.

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tulika,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via support ticket and assist you further, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

Can you please do that on an urgent basis as it's really urgent for me. 

Thank You

Hi Tulika,

I see that one of our customer support members already reached out to you via email to assist you with your concern. Please refer to their email response which you can access here. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
kmcperez
Community Member

I'm kind of experiencing this same issue right now. May I know how to fix this issue or is this something that can only be fixed by you guys? Thank you in advance

Hi Kirk,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths