🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Can't link twitter bug
Page options
markovsyannikov
Community Member

Can't link twitter bug

I'm trying to make my profile 100% complete. I am currently at 95% complete and all I have left to do is to link a social account to my profile. I tried to link my Twitter account to my profile, but every time I attempt to do so I am told "This almost never happens, but something went wrong. Please try again later or contact support for assistance." I've tried many times, and even on two other browsers. I am currently using chrome. Alternatively, I attempted to link my Google Plus, and when it looked like it did something, my account was still at 95% completion. But it would be nice if I could just connect my Twitter. Thanks in advance for the help!

42 REPLIES 42

Oh, well I've been ignorant. I apologize for the confusion. I guess I will just settle for not being able to link any accounts. Thanks!

@Mark O wrote:

Oh, well I've been ignorant. I apologize for the confusion. I guess I will just settle for not being able to link any accounts. Thanks!

Well I certainly wouldn't say "ignorant". But if you want to link a social media account, contact customer services, and if that doesn't work, pm one of the mods on the forum, and they will help you. 

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

We'd like to provide an update about this issue. Unfortunately, we had to temporarily remove the option to link a Twitter or Dribbble account to your Upwork account because we need to work out interface issues with these two platforms. We are currently working to re-add these options as soon as possible, but it may take several weeks. Once we are able to re-add Twitter and Dribbble, you’ll see them once again listed as options under your Profile Settings.

Thanks for your understanding.

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths