cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't link twitter bug

Mark O Member Since: Jun 23, 2018
1 of 41

I'm trying to make my profile 100% complete. I am currently at 95% complete and all I have left to do is to link a social account to my profile. I tried to link my Twitter account to my profile, but every time I attempt to do so I am told "This almost never happens, but something went wrong. Please try again later or contact support for assistance." I've tried many times, and even on two other browsers. I am currently using chrome. Alternatively, I attempted to link my Google Plus, and when it looked like it did something, my account was still at 95% completion. But it would be nice if I could just connect my Twitter. Thanks in advance for the help!

Mark O Member Since: Jun 23, 2018
2 of 41

Also, I can't seem to contact them directly.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3 of 41

Hi Mark,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this caused to you. One of our team members will reach out to you and assist you further with this! Let us know if you need further assistance. We're here to help.  

~ Bojan
Untitled
Robin M Member Since: Jun 26, 2018
4 of 41

I'm having the same problem!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5 of 41

Hi Robin,

One of our team members will reach out to you and assist further. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Dalila C Member Since: Aug 12, 2018
6 of 41

Hi,

I'm having the exact same problem. I've searched the forums for an answer and I can't seem to find one. I've also been trying to link my Dribbble account, but I can't. I've tried other browsers and I still have the same problem. Can you please help? I'm trying to have my profile be at 100% finished so my profile can be visible.

Thanks,

Dalila

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
7 of 41

Hi Dalila,

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you via email to assist you with this issue.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Noureddine J Member Since: Aug 20, 2018
8 of 41

I have the same problem please help!

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
9 of 41

Hi Noureddine,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with this, thank you.

Untitled
Shannon H Member Since: Jul 2, 2018
10 of 41

I'm getting the same issue, not sure what's going on?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS