cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't link twitter bug

Alexander G Member Since: Aug 28, 2018
31 of 41

I'm having the same issue with my dribbble account.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
32 of 41

Hi Alexander, 

I wanted to double-check the attachment. Was this the notification you received when you tried linking your Dribbble account to your Upwork account? 

-Avery
Untitled
Alexander G Member Since: Aug 28, 2018
33 of 41

Yes, that's right. I tried different browsers but it didn't help.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
34 of 41

Hi Alexander, 

I've reported this to the Customer Support Team, and a member of the team should get in touch with you to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Thomas V Member Since: Sep 15, 2018
35 of 41

+1

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
36 of 41

@Mark O wrote:

I'm trying to make my profile 100% complete. I am currently at 95% complete and all I have left to do is to link a social account to my profile. I tried to link my Twitter account to my profile, but every time I attempt to do so I am told "This almost never happens, but something went wrong. Please try again later or contact support for assistance." I've tried many times, and even on two other browsers. I am currently using chrome. Alternatively, I attempted to link my Google Plus, and when it looked like it did something, my account was still at 95% completion. But it would be nice if I could just connect my Twitter. Thanks in advance for the help!

That can't be the reason your profile is not 100% complete. I don't have any links in my profile, and it is 100% complete. 

Mark O Member Since: Jun 23, 2018
37 of 41

"That can't be the reason your profile is not 100% complete. I don't have any links in my profile, and it is 100% complete."

It sure can be and it really is. I guess maybe there's a glitch on your end or something. I've done just about everything and the only thing I can do to add that last 5% is the social account linking. Which isn't working.

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
38 of 41

@Mark O wrote:

"That can't be the reason your profile is not 100% complete. I don't have any links in my profile, and it is 100% complete."

It sure can be and it really is. I guess maybe there's a glitch on your end or something. I've done just about everything and the only thing I can do to add that last 5% is the social account linking. Which isn't working.

Mark, 

This is just one way of completing your profile (and it is only worth 5%). You can use other criteria (without a link to any social media) to make your profile 100%. Have a look here: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063188-Create-a-100-Complete-Freelancer-Profile

Mark O Member Since: Jun 23, 2018
39 of 41

Oh, well I've been ignorant. I apologize for the confusion. I guess I will just settle for not being able to link any accounts. Thanks!

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
40 of 41

@Mark O wrote:

Oh, well I've been ignorant. I apologize for the confusion. I guess I will just settle for not being able to link any accounts. Thanks!

Well I certainly wouldn't say "ignorant". But if you want to link a social media account, contact customer services, and if that doesn't work, pm one of the mods on the forum, and they will help you. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS