🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Can't locate 'Add to Upwork' button in hu...
Page options
bilalazmat
Community Member

Can't locate 'Add to Upwork' button in hubspot for certification integration with my upwork profile

Hi Upwork Team,

Kindly help me to integrate my inboud hubspot certification with my upwork account. As per below screen, i didn't find "Add to Upwork" button as per steps shown by upwork during integration. I've already added the cetification in my upwork profile but not sure that it will be added or not due to missing button in hubspot. Kindly suggest a way forward.

Best Regards,

Bilal

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad Bilal, 

I checked this for you, and you have an open ticket regarding this, I've followed this up with the team, please allow time for our team to review your request and they will update your ticket once they finish. Thank you for your patience! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

As per the quoted time, it should be done within 5 days which are already passed. Can you please check and let me know how much more time it will require to show it on my profile?

Thanks!

Hi Muhammad,

I`m sorry about the delay with this, our team will update your ticket soon with more details about this and assist you further. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
bobwalsh
Community Member

I'm having the same problem: Upwork's integration with HubSpot certifications no longer works. I presently have 3 HubSpot certifications, and since I'm looking for HubSpot-related contracts here, I very much want them visible to employers.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths