🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Can't login to my account!
Page options
sm_ronju
Community Member

Can't login to my account!

I can not login to my account it says username is incorrect but when I try to signup with the same email it says user already exist. What's wrong with my account can anyone help?

I've created a new one but I want my old one back!

29 REPLIES 29
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mohammad,

One of our agents will reach out to you and assist you further, keep in mind that you must close your new account. Having more than one is a violation on our TOS. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Definately I will close new one as soon as I get my old one back!

Thanks for your reply.

Hi. My friend had her account but she can't access it. She tried to log in her email but it says "username already exist." Is there any way to fix it? Please help.

Hi Amparo, 

Please ask your friend to contact us through our different support channels so that we may assist them with their account.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello, i have the same problem, how can i get my old account back ?

I really want someone to help me.

Hi Circei,

I'd like to check this for you. Please share the details of the account you're referring to via PM by clicking on my name so I can check. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I have the same problem

Can't log in to my account!

I can not log in to my account it says the username is incorrect but when I try to signup with the same email it says the user already exists. What's wrong with my account can anyone help?

Hi Angelina,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you are referring to? I will be sure to look into your message and assist you accordingly.

~ Nikola
Upwork
cb52aacb
Community Member

How do I do that? How do I send you a PM? When I click on your name it says your profile is no longer available!

Hi Angelina,

Thank you for your follow-up. Can you please clear your cache and cookies or use a different browser, then try to access our profiles by clicking our name? You should be seeing this option to send a private message. Let me know if you still need further assistance with that, I'm here to help.

~ Arjay
Upwork
cb52aacb
Community Member

Thanks it helped 

Hi Angelina,

I have checked your account and it looks like there's already a support ticket created with your concern. I highly suggest you communicate with our team through that ticket for updates and further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
cb52aacb
Community Member

Hello,
Would you please check again? My issue has not been solved and I still can't log in to my old original account. 

Hi Angelina,

The team handling your case already reached out to you via support ticket. You can respond to their message by checking here or your email address so that they can proceed accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork
dc8a703b4acb8f11
Community Member

I can't log in into my account
 **Edited for Community Guidelines**
Please help me

Hi Hussam,

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to log in to your account. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
041ab0eb
Community Member

I have a similar issue, could I also get my old account back? I can't log in after I close it

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lawrence,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you need help with? I'll check it and assist you accordingly. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
a0527bf4
Community Member

I have the same issues. Can you please help me? I want my old account back.

ff92b4e9
Community Member

I am having the same problem. Who can I contact?

Hi Brea,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you were able to log into your account recently. Could you please confirm if you need further assistance? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Community Member

I am having this same issue and had to create a secondary account to try to rectify here. Can a mod please assist me in recovering my primary account?

Hi Harry,

I'm sorry to hear you're also experiencing this. Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with the registered email address of the account in question? Thank you!

~ Luiggi
Upwork
5fdf4e3b
Community Member

Hello, I'm having the same issue as the main post on this thread. Can't register since it says it's in use but trying to log in says otherwise.

Hi Bruce,

Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with more information? Thank you!

~ AJ
Upwork
a726a3b3
Community Member

Can't log in to my account!
I can not log in to my account it says the username is incorrect but when I try to signup with the same email it says the user already exists. What's wrong with my account can anyone help?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Esethu, 

I'll request help from the Upwork Support Team so they can reach out to you and assist you with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths