🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Can't login
Page options
hebaa18
Community Member

Can't login

I can't login because I forgot my security question and I tried many times to solve it by receiving reset link but unfortunately I didn't receive it at all
10 REPLIES 10
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Heba,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via email and assist you further regarding your security question. Please be reminded that Upwork does not allow users to have multiple accounts.  Please, close your new account. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
hebaa18
Community Member

Thanks for your reply,

Till now I didn't get real help please support to fix this issue

Thanks

Hi Heba,

I'll follow up with the team that's handling your case and they will update you directly via email. Thank you for your patience. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
hebaa18
Community Member

Dear All,

I am really appreciate your support my problem has been solved, thanks

i have the same problem. can you assist me how to reset security question?

upwork account : **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Nirav,

Thank you for letting us look into this. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team. Our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri

i received mail of some questions regarding to confirm the account owner, i also replied to that mail, but the response i get from your email bot is given below.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

what to do now?

Hi Nirav,

We'll go ahead and follow up your ticket with the team, and feel free to reply on the same ticket thread so that they can assist you further. Let us know if there's anything else.

~ Riri

Thanks for your reply,

Till now I didn't get real help please support to fix this issue

Thanks

Hi Nirav, 

I checked your account and can see that the team has responded back to you on your support ticket. Kindly refer to the supoort ticket and respond on the same ticket thread so that the team handling your case can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths