🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Can't open a support ticket
Page options
youness77
Community Member

Can't open a support ticket

Hello,
I didn't know how to open a support ticket, so I am posting here.
I was supposed to receive my monthly connects yesterday, but I got none.
Also, I passed my readiness test and didn't receive the 40 connects Upwork promised.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Younes,

You can click the question mark icon that shows at the bottom right corner of this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with, go ahead and select the best option. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click "Ask something else" for more options, including contacting our support team. 

Regarding your concern with your Connects, it looks like your billing cycle is May 17, 2021 — Jun 16, 2021. Please monitor it within 24 hours for the Connects to be automatically added. For passing the Readiness Test, it looks like you have already taken this early this year. I'll go ahead and check with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Younes,

You can click the question mark icon that shows at the bottom right corner of this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with, go ahead and select the best option. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click "Ask something else" for more options, including contacting our support team. 

Regarding your concern with your Connects, it looks like your billing cycle is May 17, 2021 — Jun 16, 2021. Please monitor it within 24 hours for the Connects to be automatically added. For passing the Readiness Test, it looks like you have already taken this early this year. I'll go ahead and check with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks !

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths