cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't resubmit my profile

Highlighted
Ionut D Member Since: Jun 27, 2017
1 of 14

Hello! I've created my account here, about 2 years ago and never got to use it.

However, I want to start freelancing now and it seems like I can't resubmit my profile, in order to become visible and be able to submit proposals.

I edited every single field on my profile, but I still can't get my profile up and running.

Any idea why or how can I fix this?

Thank you!

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
2 of 14

Ionut,

Please, go to Find Work> Profile to edit your profile. You may want to update your profile title and overview to clearly describe the services you are planning to offer to clients on Upwork. Please, expand your overview with more information about your skills and experience. Check out this help article for more information on how to complete your profile 100%. Once you are done, please resubmit it for another review.

~ Valeria
Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Ionut D Member Since: Jun 27, 2017
3 of 14

Thank you, Valeria! I was able to submit my profile, once I updated my overview.

Highlighted
Janzen E Member Since: Oct 18, 2017
4 of 14

i have the same issue, i have already followed the guidelines of upwork for creating profile but somehow when i hit resubmit profile i still need to change something even if i have already changed it. pls help.

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
5 of 14

Hi Janzen,

Please update your profile title and complete other areas of your profile before resubmitting it for review.

Highlighted
Geo M Member Since: Apr 23, 2018
6 of 14

My profile was rejected with a message that I needed to make changes to the overview.

I have made those changes and now when I click the Resubmit Profile I get a message telling me that I can't resubmit my profile until I make the chasnges to my overview.

What do I have to do to get the stystem to accept my profile?

I was told by **edited for Community Guidelines** that if I still had a problem I should send a screen shot. I sent the screen shot and still have not heard back, except the system keeps marking the issue as closed.

I am attaching the screen shot that I sent to **edited for Community Guidelines**.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
7 of 14

Hi Geo, 

I'm sorry if you're having issues resubmitting your profile. It looks like it's a technical issue. I just wanted to check if you have tried clearing your cache and cookies, or using a different browser to see if you will be able to re-submit your profile? 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Arslan B Member Since: May 25, 2020
8 of 14

resubmitting option is unavailable any suggestions?

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
9 of 14

Hi Arslan,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Xurshidjon A Member Since: May 29, 2020
10 of 14

Resubmitting option is unavailable, cannot resubmit my profile.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS