🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Can't see support message
Page options
fatemeh_aghapour
Community Member

Can't see support message

Hi . I received this message : Please check the messages you received from our support team for more information. But My inbox is empty and I can't see message from support. somebody had this experience ?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Fatemeh,

I just checked you account and can confirm that everything is working as designed. 
Once you`re ready, feel free to resubmit your application and our team will be more than happy to review it again. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Fatemeh,

Could you please clarify your question? If you are referring to the account review period, please note that once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thank you for your reply . No it's not review period . I see a notification top of page : Please check the messages you received from our support team for more information. But I did not receive any message from support.

Hi Fatemeh,

I just checked you account and can confirm that everything is working as designed. 
Once you`re ready, feel free to resubmit your application and our team will be more than happy to review it again. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths