🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Can't submit my Profile for approval
Page options
gonzalocumini
Community Member

Can't submit my Profile for approval

I'm not able to "Submit" my Profile.

I have completed it, but when I hit the submit button, it just reloads the screen and keeps me in edit view.

When I go to my account settings, it says "Your profile is a draft. You will not be able to submit proposals until it's been approved."

If I press "Complete my Profile", it takes me to the edit view and the loop starts again.

Please help?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Gonzalo,

Could you please refresh the page and try submitting your profile again?

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Gonzalo,

Could you please refresh the page and try submitting your profile again?

~ Valeria
Upwork

I’m having the same issue. I have refreshed the page, logged out and back in and even turned my device off and on but my form will not submit.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Taylor, 

Before I proceed, could you please try using a different browser to see if the issue persists? 

~ Avery
Upwork
4d8f288b
Community Member

Hello, I am having the same issue. When I try to submit my profile, I am taken back to the submit your profile page and this message pops up - "

Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again or contact support. Include a screenshot of this entire page so we can troubleshoot this issue faster."

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths