🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Can't submit profile for Consideration
Page options
k-anna
Community Member

Can't submit profile for Consideration

I filled out my profile but the only button remains "Review Application and Submit". I can not proceed to the next step and actually Submit my profile. Trapped in creating profile section.

Tried incognito window, another browser, cleaning cookies and cashe. Nothing of this helps.

What else could be done? Appreciate any help

55 REPLIES 55
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Anna,

Once you click the 'Review Application and Submit" button, then your profile will be sumitted for review.

~Nina

Thank you for your answer, Nina. But it is almost 24 hrs since I hit 'Review and submit' and it is still there, nothing changes, I am always redirected to the page of profile creation. 

There is also no message like 'Your profile is under review' or something.

Can anybody check is it really submitted? 

Hi Anna,

It appears that your profile review is still in process. Sorry for the delays. Can you go ahead and hit the 'Review Application & Submit' button once more and see if it gives you a confirmation? If not, kindly try on a different browser and/or clear the browser's cache and cookies.

Thanks and let us know how it goes!

- Aaron
Untitled

Hi Aaron,

Thanks a lot, now it worked!

I am having the same issue with submitting my profile for consideration. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Hello Rachel,

Can you please clear your cache and cookies? Or try using a different browser? If the problem still persists, can you please reply to this post with the screenshot of the error displayed on your screen? Thank you!

Untitled

I cleared my cache and cookies and used a different browser. There isn’t an error message, it just refreshes and brings me back to the top of the page, “create your profile for consideration.”

Hi Rachel,

I've requested that a member of the team reach out to you to further assist you, you'll be hearing from them shortly.

~Nina

Hi Nina,
I can only see the review application button and no submit button. could you please help me out.Please find the image attached.

thanks

Hi Shrey,

That is the correct button, if you`re ready please click the Review Application button. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have already done that but i cant proceed further as i land on the same page whenever i open my account

Hi Shrey, 

Please log in with another browser and try to submit your application. If you`re still experiencing the same problem let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes iam facing the same issue with IE as well and with cognito too..

actually i started created account to work as a freelancer
but it got created as if i want freelancers for my work. so i went to setting to create
a profile to work as a freelancer and after filling all the details in create profile section
i am stuck with the 'review application' button only. i want to submit my profile so that i can
move forward and get some work. but unless my profile is submitted how will i get work.
as there was no 'submit' button next to 'review application'.

any help on this would be great!

Hi Shrey,

Could you please try with Chrome or Mozilla if you hanve't tried until now? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes, still facing the same issue, i have tried IE , Mozilla, chrome, Cognito 😞

Thank you for following up on my questions Shrey,

I`ve escalated this to our engineers to investigate it from our end. One of our team members will reach out to you directly as soon as possible to assist you further with this.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am having the same issue as Shrey J - is there a resolution to this isssue from Jan 2019?

Hi Belinda,

Please click the review application button, and make sure to fill in the details you missed. I checked and you haven't entered the name of the city you are located. Once everything is complete, you should be able to submit it for approval. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks for that awesome super fast response. The problem turned out to be
that the browser’s autosuggest list that pops up overrides the Upwork list
that pops up underneath it, and not clicking the Upwork item in the list
does not register as a submission of data. All sorted now. Thanks!

Hi nina,

I cant see submit button. could you please help. Please find the attachment

amandastrickland
Community Member

Same thing is happening to me right now. Tried a different browser, cleared cookies and cache, and nothing happens. I've been trying over the course of a week now. 

Hello Amanda,

I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will get in touch with you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled

I'm using Chrome and I'm in the same loop problem as this thread indicates.  I press the "Review Application" button, then the site redirects a couple of times and ends right back at the same Profile creation form.  There is no error message or indication of success.  I checked the Devtools console to see if there were any errors there, but nothing shows up.  

I also tried Firefox, but end up seeing the exact same behaviour.  I cleared cookies and ad blockers and other extensions, but nothing helped.  I'm about to give up here unless I get some help.  Otherwise, am just spinning my wheels.

Thanks.

cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Juan,

I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will get in touch with you shortly.  Thank you!

Untitled
elnohug
Community Member

I'm experiencing the same issue =/ Tried opening in incognito mode as well as a different browser.

Hi Huong,

We'll have a member of the team assist you with this and you'll be hearing from them via an email support ticket very shortly. Thank you.

~Nina

I'm having the same issue. I hit Review Application and the page refreshes, but does not indicate success. 

Hi Melissa,

Our team will assist in submitting your profile for review and you should be getting an update within 12-24 hours. Thanks!

~Nina

I am experiencing the same issue. Can never submit the application.

Hi Buket,

Did you try to clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to submit your application? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I even tried it on my phone rather than my laptop. It unfortunately makes no difference.

Hi Buket,

One of our customer support agents just reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with submitting your application, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am stuck on ' review application' as well please someone help me.
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Faith,

If you`re directed back to the same page after clicking on Review Application please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
abhilash_ca
Community Member

I am also facing the same problem. I filled up my profile. While doing - "Review Application", it simply reloads the same profile page and not going beyond that page.

I tried Incognito/InPrivate mode, tried in both Chrome and Edge but still has the same issue.

Can the support team help resolve this.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Abilash,

Our team will reach out to you as well and assist you further, thank you for reporting this.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am also stuck at creating profile page. I hit the review application button it just redirects me to the create profile page and i have to enter my city again. can upwork team look into it? 

Hi Mujtaba, 

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review.

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

~ Avery
Upwork
kamal5chhirang
Community Member

I am facing the same problem. I tried to clear cache, cookies and tried different browsers.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths