🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Can't submit profile for Consideration
Page options
k-anna
Community Member

Can't submit profile for Consideration

I filled out my profile but the only button remains "Review Application and Submit". I can not proceed to the next step and actually Submit my profile. Trapped in creating profile section.

Tried incognito window, another browser, cleaning cookies and cashe. Nothing of this helps.

What else could be done? Appreciate any help

55 REPLIES 55

Thank you for reaching out to us, Kamal.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi there!

I am also facing problems submitting my application for review.

I have already used another browser and deleted all the history data (cache, cookies etc) but unfortunately nothing works.

Please find the "Review Application" button in the photo attachment.

Charlene

Hi Charlene,

Please complete the information required under the Location section of the application form and submit it for the review by clicking the Review Application at the bottom of the page. 

Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Thank you

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, 

I also cannot submit my application, as I only have a "Review Application" button instead of the "Review and Submit" (see screenshot).

Thanks!

I have cleared my cookies and cache, tried several browsers and mobile- still it is not submitting my application.

Could someone please help me?

Hi Marta,

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review as the City field is missing from your application. Are you experiencing any issue with adding a city and submitting your profile for the review?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

Thanks for your reply!
Yes, every time I add the city and click Review, it refreshes the page,
deletes the text in the city field and doesn’t submit.

Hi Marta,

Thanks for following up and clarifying the issue. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi! I'm having the same issue! I filled all fields and press Review button, page refresh, and only the City field became clear. Can you help me? Thanks

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kanstantsin,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes, I did this. Tried in Safari, Chrome, IE, Firefox.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Thank you for the follow up Kanstantsin,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket/email and assist you further with your application.

~ Goran
Upwork

Please escalate my matter too, i cant submit my application either, I only have Review application button and theres no sumbit option. It just keeps landing me on the same page

Hi M S,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have the exact same issue.  Tried all previous suggestions and tips for fixing.  Doesn't work. Could you please escalate my case?

Thanks

Hi Uros,

I checked this for you and it looks like you didn't complete all the information required under the Location section of the application form. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form and submit it for the review by clicking the Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Let us know if you need any assistance going forward, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths