cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't submit profile for Consideration

Highlighted
Anna K Member Since: Dec 26, 2017
1 of 56

I filled out my profile but the only button remains "Review Application and Submit". I can not proceed to the next step and actually Submit my profile. Trapped in creating profile section.

Tried incognito window, another browser, cleaning cookies and cashe. Nothing of this helps.

What else could be done? Appreciate any help

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
2 of 56

Hi Anna,

Once you click the 'Review Application and Submit" button, then your profile will be sumitted for review.

~Nina
Highlighted
3 of 56

Thank you for your answer, Nina. But it is almost 24 hrs since I hit 'Review and submit' and it is still there, nothing changes, I am always redirected to the page of profile creation. 

There is also no message like 'Your profile is under review' or something.

Can anybody check is it really submitted? 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Aaron Luigi L Member Since: Dec 28, 2014
4 of 56

Hi Anna,

It appears that your profile review is still in process. Sorry for the delays. Can you go ahead and hit the 'Review Application & Submit' button once more and see if it gives you a confirmation? If not, kindly try on a different browser and/or clear the browser's cache and cookies.

Thanks and let us know how it goes!

- Aaron
Untitled
Highlighted
5 of 56

Hi Aaron,

Thanks a lot, now it worked!

Highlighted
Rachel B Member Since: May 16, 2018
6 of 56

I am having the same issue with submitting my profile for consideration. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
7 of 56

Hello Rachel,

Can you please clear your cache and cookies? Or try using a different browser? If the problem still persists, can you please reply to this post with the screenshot of the error displayed on your screen? Thank you!

Untitled
Highlighted
Rachel B Member Since: May 16, 2018
8 of 56
I cleared my cache and cookies and used a different browser. There isn’t an error message, it just refreshes and brings me back to the top of the page, “create your profile for consideration.”
Highlighted
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
9 of 56

Hi Rachel,

I've requested that a member of the team reach out to you to further assist you, you'll be hearing from them shortly.

~Nina
Highlighted
Shrey J Member Since: Jan 8, 2019
10 of 56

Hi Nina,
I can only see the review application button and no submit button. could you please help me out.Please find the image attached.

thanks