Highlighted
Shrey J Member Since: Jan 8, 2019
21 of 56

Hi nina,

I cant see submit button. could you please help. Please find the attachment

Highlighted
Amanda S Member Since: Mar 20, 2018
22 of 56

Same thing is happening to me right now. Tried a different browser, cleared cookies and cache, and nothing happens. I've been trying over the course of a week now. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
23 of 56

Hello Amanda,

I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will get in touch with you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Juan O Member Since: May 22, 2018
24 of 56

I'm using Chrome and I'm in the same loop problem as this thread indicates.  I press the "Review Application" button, then the site redirects a couple of times and ends right back at the same Profile creation form.  There is no error message or indication of success.  I checked the Devtools console to see if there were any errors there, but nothing shows up.  

I also tried Firefox, but end up seeing the exact same behaviour.  I cleared cookies and ad blockers and other extensions, but nothing helped.  I'm about to give up here unless I get some help.  Otherwise, am just spinning my wheels.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
25 of 56

Hello Juan,

I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will get in touch with you shortly.  Thank you!

Untitled
Highlighted
Huong L Member Since: May 14, 2018
26 of 56

I'm experiencing the same issue =/ Tried opening in incognito mode as well as a different browser.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
27 of 56

Hi Huong,

We'll have a member of the team assist you with this and you'll be hearing from them via an email support ticket very shortly. Thank you.

~Nina
Highlighted
Melissa D Member Since: May 23, 2018
28 of 56

I'm having the same issue. I hit Review Application and the page refreshes, but does not indicate success. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
29 of 56

Hi Melissa,

Our team will assist in submitting your profile for review and you should be getting an update within 12-24 hours. Thanks!

~Nina
Highlighted
Buket Buse D Member Since: Dec 24, 2018
30 of 56
I am experiencing the same issue. Can never submit the application.