Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't submit profile for Consideration

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
31 of 56

Hi Buket,

Did you try to clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to submit your application? Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Buket Buse D Member Since: Dec 24, 2018
32 of 56
Hi Goran,

I even tried it on my phone rather than my laptop. It unfortunately makes no difference.
Highlighted
33 of 56

Hi Buket,

One of our customer support agents just reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with submitting your application, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Faith T Member Since: Feb 15, 2019
34 of 56
I am stuck on ' review application' as well please someone help me.
Highlighted
35 of 56

Hi Faith,

If you`re directed back to the same page after clicking on Review Application please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Abilash A Member Since: Jan 8, 2019
36 of 56

I am also facing the same problem. I filled up my profile. While doing - "Review Application", it simply reloads the same profile page and not going beyond that page.

I tried Incognito/InPrivate mode, tried in both Chrome and Edge but still has the same issue.

Can the support team help resolve this.

Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
37 of 56

Hi Abilash,

Our team will reach out to you as well and assist you further, thank you for reporting this.

Untitled
Highlighted
Mujtaba Y Member Since: May 26, 2019
38 of 56

I am also stuck at creating profile page. I hit the review application button it just redirects me to the create profile page and i have to enter my city again. can upwork team look into it? 

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
39 of 56

Hi Mujtaba, 

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review.

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Kamal C Member Since: May 30, 2019
40 of 56

I am facing the same problem. I tried to clear cache, cookies and tried different browsers.