🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Can't upload my photo while filling out my pr...
Page options
themahmoudnasr
Community Member

Can't upload my photo while filling out my profile application!

I'm creating a new profile and my image won't upload. I read that the solution is to change it from another page but I can't in this case, I'm still creating the profile for approval and can't even submit it without the photo! Please help!

3 REPLIES 3
nkocendova
Community Member

Hi Mahmoud,

Can you please check if the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and at least 250px by 250px? Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it then you may try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser to check if the problem persists, the application is saved by page so if you have completed the first page of the application you'll be able to pick up from there even when entering from another browser.

~Nina

Hey Nina, Thanks for your reply!

Unfortunately I still couldn't make it work. I cleared cache and cookies, made sure all photos I'm trying are clear portraits that are JPG's and the crop area is way larger than the mentioned size. I even installed another browser and it didn't work too.

Maybe AI simply doesn't like my face. 😞

Any other help or suggestions will be highly appreciated!

Hello Mahmoud,

I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will get in touch with you shortly to assist you. Thank you!

Untitled
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths