🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Can't upload photo no matter what I do
Page options
thelanguageboss1
Community Member

Can't upload photo no matter what I do

I am in the midst of completing my profile and I am unable to upload my photo. The photo is in jpg and meets the 250 x 250 requirement. I also converted the photo to 250 x 250 as well. I either get the error message that my photo is NOT 250 x 250 or I get an error message that something went wrong and you were not able to save the image. I need someone to contact me and help me get this photo uploaded-

**Edited for community guidelines**

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sabrina,

Please make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I cleared my cache and cookies as well and also used a different browser
and get the same error message. HELP!

I'm sorry to hear that issue persists, Sabrina! 

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with uploading your profile photo.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Please contact me as soon as possible at **Edited for community guidelines**. I have tried all of your tools to upload my photo and need help. It won't upload.
I was told several weeks ago that one of your team members would reach out
to me and no one ever did.
Please contact me asap.

Thank you, Sabrina

Hi Sabrina,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Nevermind. I tried to upload the photo today and it worked. Not sure why,
but it worked this time.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths