Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't upload profile image

p-andrew
Andrew P Member Since: Feb 13, 2017
1 of 133

Hello, Upwork.

I'm Modovian Andrew P. I want to be a upworker now. So I have created my account today, but I can't upload my image on profile. My image size is 400px by 500px. But error message is displayed as like this "Can not upload image at least 250px by 250px size". What's the problem on there? I hope to help me ASAP quickly.

I will wait good news about that.

Thanks, Andrew

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 133

Hi Andrew,

I've tried to replicate and was able to upload a photo when using your account. Please clear your cache and cookies, try using a different browser, make sure the image you're looking to upload fits the mentioned requirements and let me know if it worked.

Untitled
eileen3043
Eileen B Member Since: Mar 4, 2017
3 of 133

Hi,

I can't seem to be able to upload my pic it is less than 5 mb its only 3.96 mb. Can you help. I have tried to change browsers and that does not work.

vladag
Community Manager
4 of 133

Hi Eileen,

Please note that the size of the photo you're trying to upload is too big and the rule of thumb is to use a photo that shows no more than your head and shoulders. You can opt for either uploading a different photo of a smaller size or cropping the one you shared to include the above mentioned features, and reducing its size to clarify the image.

Untitled
fashionmax
Maxine A Member Since: Dec 14, 2017
5 of 133

mine wont let me uplaod it either and its on the creat profile page and it wont let me go anywhere else

vladag
Community Manager
6 of 133

Hi Maxine,

The photo you're trying to upload looks fine, please clear your cache and cookies, try using a different browser and you should be able to upload it to your profile.

Untitled
sikandera84
Sikander A Member Since: Sep 11, 2019
7 of 133

I have tried by changing browsers, it again displaying sorry we are unble to upload/save your image.

See my attached Image. 

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
8 of 133

Hi Sikander,

Could please try to resize the image to 250x250dpi and crop it to include only your head and shoulders? 

Let us know if the issue persists!

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
hirakhan20
Hira K Member Since: Jun 25, 2020
9 of 133

Hello,

I am Hira Khan. I joined Upwork in August 2020. After being approved I posted about the issue in uploading my profile picture since I carry a veil. One of the moderators resolved the issue and I was able to upload my picture in the veil.

Fast forward to December I landed my first job and was asked for identity verification. There I uploaded a picture without a veil because it was a necessary step. But now I'm getting a message that my profile picture does not meet the requirement.

What should I do? How do I verify my identity while keeping my profile picture in a veil?

Please guide me

Thanks

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
10 of 133

Hi Hira,

Our team has reached out to you with detailed instructions via ticket. Please refer to your ticket with number 30562019 and if you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up directly there. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS