cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't upload profile image

Andrew P Member Since: Feb 13, 2017
1 of 40

Hello, Upwork.

I'm Modovian Andrew P. I want to be a upworker now. So I have created my account today, but I can't upload my image on profile. My image size is 400px by 500px. But error message is displayed as like this "Can not upload image at least 250px by 250px size". What's the problem on there? I hope to help me ASAP quickly.

I will wait good news about that.

Thanks, Andrew

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 40

Hi Andrew,

I've tried to replicate and was able to upload a photo when using your account. Please clear your cache and cookies, try using a different browser, make sure the image you're looking to upload fits the mentioned requirements and let me know if it worked.

Eileen B Member Since: Mar 4, 2017
3 of 40

Hi,

I can't seem to be able to upload my pic it is less than 5 mb its only 3.96 mb. Can you help. I have tried to change browsers and that does not work.

4 of 40

Hi Eileen,

Please note that the size of the photo you're trying to upload is too big and the rule of thumb is to use a photo that shows no more than your head and shoulders. You can opt for either uploading a different photo of a smaller size or cropping the one you shared to include the above mentioned features, and reducing its size to clarify the image.

Maxine A Member Since: Dec 14, 2017
5 of 40

mine wont let me uplaod it either and its on the creat profile page and it wont let me go anywhere else

6 of 40

Hi Maxine,

The photo you're trying to upload looks fine, please clear your cache and cookies, try using a different browser and you should be able to upload it to your profile.

Sikander A Member Since: Sep 11, 2019
7 of 40

I have tried by changing browsers, it again displaying sorry we are unble to upload/save your image.

See my attached Image. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
8 of 40

Hi Sikander,

Could please try to resize the image to 250x250dpi and crop it to include only your head and shoulders? 

Let us know if the issue persists!

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Debra W Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
9 of 40

My photo is only 624 KB and there is no save button. The only active things after I get image cropped is the "upload a new picture" and "edit" which is an "X" that closes the window. Seems like a simple add that should take 1 minute and instead messing around with it for 20.

Debra W Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
10 of 40

I have shrunk to 56 kb and still no luck

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS