Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't upload profile image

4a058785
Sarah F Member Since: May 21, 2020
91 of 133

Hi,

I'm new to Upwork and I am trying to complete my profile. I have had no luck in uploading a profile photo. I have tried cropped the image, clearing cache and using other browsers.

Thanks,

Sarah

estribalougen
Lougen E Member Since: May 21, 2020
92 of 133

I am having the same issue. I have already tried several times and took another photo with a clearer resolution but still can't.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
93 of 133
Hi Aremu, Mae Dessa, Lougen, and Chloe,

I have shared your concern with the team, and one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to provide further assistance. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
11865a67
Chloe C Member Since: May 21, 2020
94 of 133

Hi! I'm currently having the same issue. Can anyone help me as well?

ginjonuskis
Gintaras J Member Since: May 21, 2020
95 of 133

Doesn't work

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
96 of 133
Sarah, Jeremy, Doods, Sam, and Gintaras,

I have shared your concern with the team, and one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to provide further assistance. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
399c2772
Sam R Member Since: May 21, 2020
97 of 133
Nevermind, it worked
m_masset
Marina M Member Since: Mar 30, 2018
98 of 133

Hello,

So I have the same problem and read all the information.

I cropped my picture to 250x250px (250dpi), cleared the cache and tried Mozilla and Google but it's not working. 

Actually I already tried last year with another picture and it never worked either so I gave up but now I really need to validate my account on Upwork.

Thank you in advance for your help.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
99 of 133

Thank you for reaching out to us, Marina.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with uploading your profile photo. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
3cb88bb8
Scott N Member Since: Oct 18, 2020
100 of 133

I don't know what the issue is with this, but I tried NONE of the solutions listed in this thread, I just kept submitting the exact same photo half a dozen or more times and finally it went through. I'm on Win10 using Chrome fwiw. The first 3-5 times it gave the error finally it went through. I didn't clear cookies, I didn't use a different browser, I didn't choose a different photo. I just kept trying over and over again and it worked eventually after about 6 tries.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS