cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't upload profile image

hirakhan20
Hira K Member Since: Jun 25, 2020
11 of 133

When I try to re-upload the picture (as explained in the ticket) I am directed back to my profile picture. I do not wish to change it. Can you guide me on how to verify my identity without changing my picture on the display?**Edited for Community Guidelines**

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
12 of 133

Hi Hira,

Please follow the instructions I`ve shared in my previous post and our team will assist you as soon as possible directly on your ticket. Thank you.

Untitled
92cb3555
Alexandra B Member Since: Mar 13, 2020
13 of 133

Hello I can't also upload mine. I hope  you can help me thanks

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
14 of 133

Hi Alexandra,

Can you please check if the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and at least 250px by 250px? Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
mae_dessa
Mae Dessa M Member Since: May 21, 2020
15 of 133

Hello I can't also upload mine. I hope you can help me with this. Thanks!  

beckylu
Betty M Member Since: Mar 25, 2020
16 of 133

Was using Chrome Vladimir. Followed your advice and changed browser to Firefox. Same error message. Still could not upload my jpg photo.

shumailaomair
Shumaila O Member Since: Jul 18, 2020
17 of 133

plz help me i cant upload my profile picture in upwork

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
18 of 133

Hi Shumaila,

Could you please send us more information about the issue you are experiencing while trying to upload your profile picture? 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
debra_weaver
Debra W Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
19 of 133

My photo is only 624 KB and there is no save button. The only active things after I get image cropped is the "upload a new picture" and "edit" which is an "X" that closes the window. Seems like a simple add that should take 1 minute and instead messing around with it for 20.

debra_weaver
Debra W Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
20 of 133

I have shrunk to 56 kb and still no luck

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS