cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't upload profile image

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
11 of 40

Hi Debra, 

I wanted to check if you have tried clearing your cache and cookies, or using a different browser to see if the issue persists? 

-Avery
Untitled
Abhijeet S Member Since: Aug 20, 2019
12 of 40

just use mobile app. and your profile pic will be posted. i did the same 

Skylar M Member Since: Jul 30, 2019
13 of 40
Thank you. I will try that.
Allen H Member Since: Aug 29, 2019
14 of 40

Ive been trying to upload a photo for 3 days now still no luck.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
15 of 40

Hi Allen,

Make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. Please try to resize the image to 250x250dpi and crop it to include only your head and shoulders. If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Marlone V Member Since: Feb 5, 2019
16 of 40

Hi! I'm experiencing a similar problem and tried following your advice but it is not working. I tried uploading the picture using Edge and Chrome. Should I get Firefox?

Mayank S Member Since: Mar 16, 2019
17 of 40

i have the same problem please check

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
18 of 40

Hi Mayank,

Please follow the instructions I`ve shared in my previous post:

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser, if you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know what type of browsers did you used. Thank you.

Untitled
Rizvi Z Member Since: Jul 23, 2019
19 of 40

hey! I am new at upwork aswell. I am trying to upload the profile but my picture isnt uploading. Without this, my profile isnt uploading! Please help!!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
20 of 40

Hi Rizvi,

Please make sure that the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and at least 250px by 250px! Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself and your face is clearly visible.

If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS