cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't upload profile image

Skylar M Member Since: Jul 30, 2019
21 of 40

Hello,

I have tried uploading 3 different photos. Each meeting the criteria. Have tried different browsers, clearing cashe and cookies. The message changed from "250px by 250px" to just plan  "cannot save". 

Please help. I cannot finish my profile without it. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
22 of 40

Thank you for reaching out to us, Skylar.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with uploading your profile photo. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Alpna A Member Since: Feb 25, 2017
23 of 40

Hi,

I have tried several times to upload profile picture. everytime it says only images can be selected.

I am ytrying only JPEG/PNG formats all below 1MB. Clear picture as per guidelines, still same issue.

Kindly help

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
24 of 40

Hi Alpna,

Please follow the steps I shared with the OP above and you should be able to upload the photo and submit your profile for review.

Roger M Member Since: Feb 25, 2017
25 of 40

Create your image atleast with 250 X 250 that's it. Resize your image from here: http://resizeimage.net/

Simon S Member Since: Mar 4, 2017
26 of 40

Hi, I am unable to upload profile pic, please help

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
27 of 40

Hi Simon,

Please follow the instructions I shared in my post above and you should be able to upload a profile photo. Please also enter all the required information in order to submit your profile for review.

Simon S Member Since: Mar 4, 2017
28 of 40

Hi Vladimir, I am using firefox, cleaned the browser history including cache, cookies and still unable to upload the profile pic and getting the message: Please use a photo that is at least 250px by 250px or increase crop size. Pls help. Is there any way to bypass the profile pic requirement?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
29 of 40

Hi Simon,

Could you please follow the instructions on the screen and upload a picture that's at least 250px by 250px? Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Visual A Member Since: Feb 22, 2018
30 of 40

im trying to complete my profile but picture can,t be uploaded please help me

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS