Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't upload profile image

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
21 of 133

Hi Debra, 

I wanted to check if you have tried clearing your cache and cookies, or using a different browser to see if the issue persists? 

-Avery
Untitled
9c4300a8
Dunamis S Member Since: Feb 24, 2020
22 of 133

It doesn't work

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
23 of 133

Hi Dunamis,

Could you please confirm if you`re receiving any errors on your end? Could you also try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser? Thank you.

Untitled
darrellrayford99
Darrell R Member Since: Nov 1, 2020
24 of 133

I have tried every option listed and still can not upload my photo. I’ve cropped everything out it’s only my face & neck, I cleared caches,used different browser, internet connections, and different devices. Is it because I'm too ugly?

9c4300a8
Dunamis S Member Since: Feb 24, 2020
25 of 133

I am new to upwork and I have taken 2 weeks tryint to upload my profile picture but still its unsuccessful. Its so frustrating. I have tried all suggestions available

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
26 of 133

Hi Dunamis,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
72dffa98
Alex M Member Since: Apr 2, 2020
27 of 133

Can I get a support ticket too? I've cleared cache and cookies, tried different browser, etc etc and still not working. Image is a 3.8MB jpeg and is clear resolution at least 250px250p. Please help. 

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
28 of 133

Hi Alex,

I shared your issue with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
ab75d558
Nameera N Member Since: Nov 1, 2020
29 of 133

Hello,I am new to Upwork and I am unable to upload photos.Please help

angela_jamaica85
Angela Jamaica M Member Since: Feb 7, 2020
30 of 133

hi 

how can i add photo in my profile. i already adjust my photo. but still wont work out. everytime i drag the cursor to the save icon the photo dissapeared. i cant go to save icon coz, everytime scroll down it return back. hope to help me these.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS