Can't upload profile image

03de8381
David P Member Since: Apr 4, 2020
51 of 133

what a life saver

m_sakhov
Marat S Member Since: Jan 26, 2020
52 of 133

Hello! I am new member to upwork and I can't upload my image even after cleaning cookies and cash.

I tried different sizes but nothing works.

f1c6e119
MUHAMMAD T Member Since: Apr 27, 2021
53 of 133
I want to change the profile picture,but it's not working please help.
pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
54 of 133

Hello Muhammad,

Can you please check if the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and at least 250px by 250px? Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser or photo to check if the problem persists.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Untitled
alpna95
Alpna A Member Since: Feb 25, 2017
55 of 133

Hi,

I have tried several times to upload profile picture. everytime it says only images can be selected.

I am ytrying only JPEG/PNG formats all below 1MB. Clear picture as per guidelines, still same issue.

Kindly help

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
56 of 133

Hi Alpna,

Please follow the steps I shared with the OP above and you should be able to upload the photo and submit your profile for review.

Untitled
imarjunkies
Roger M Member Since: Feb 25, 2017
57 of 133

Create your image atleast with 250 X 250 that's it. Resize your image from here: http://resizeimage.net/

simon1bd
Simon S Member Since: Mar 4, 2017
58 of 133

Hi, I am unable to upload profile pic, please help

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
59 of 133

Hi Simon,

Please follow the instructions I shared in my post above and you should be able to upload a profile photo. Please also enter all the required information in order to submit your profile for review.

Untitled
simon1bd
Simon S Member Since: Mar 4, 2017
60 of 133

Hi Vladimir, I am using firefox, cleaned the browser history including cache, cookies and still unable to upload the profile pic and getting the message: Please use a photo that is at least 250px by 250px or increase crop size. Pls help. Is there any way to bypass the profile pic requirement?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS