Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't upload profile image

kurukulla
Sonia G Member Since: Feb 26, 2019
71 of 133

Hey,

I've uploaded all pictures of me I possess and still "Sorry. something went wrong. We were unable to upload Your picture".

I mean this website is fine and I want to apply for a nice job offer, but its just a website so come on. I literally used my Indian Visa and CV pictures and they were rejected. So standards are high!

I also used two Pixabay portraits of clealrly visible woman just to check if its something wrong with me and still no luck.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
72 of 133

Hi Sonia,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser, if you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know what type of browsers did you used. Thank you.

Untitled
wr1996
William A Member Since: Sep 20, 2019
73 of 133
Hi,
I'm trying to fill out my freelancer profile page and your platform will not let me upload a picture. I've tried three different ones and they system does not detect my face. This is very aggrivating. Can I send you the picture through a private email?
jodypm
Community Guru
Jody P Member Since: Aug 1, 2017
74 of 133

Hi William,

Try following this thread: https://community.upwork.com/t5/New-to-Upwork/Can-t-upload-profile-image/td-p/301996

Best regards,

Jody PM

priceryan88
Ryan P Member Since: Sep 30, 2019
75 of 133

The profile picture uploader won't work for me. I can't drag it over my face for a profile picture. And also, anyone else find it surprisingly difficult to contact someone real from Upwork to communicate with on issues? 

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
76 of 133

Hi Ryan,

Can you please check if the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and at least 250px by 250px? Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible.

If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
danat61
Danat N Member Since: Oct 16, 2019
77 of 133

Hi there,
I have experienced the same problem.
JPEG, meets the requirements of at least 250x250, size 66Kb, picture showing my face and shoulders.
Tried Chrome, Firefox and Opera with cleared cash and cookies.
Once I press "select image" and actually select it, it brings me back to the page with no changes (save button is not clickable). Is there anything else I should try?
Thanks in advance!

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
78 of 133

Thank you for reaching out to us, Danat.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with uploading your profile photo. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
aressusanto
Ares S Member Since: Oct 25, 2019
79 of 133

I have the same problem, my pic is only around 800kb, everytime i push the add photo button nothing happened. Please help.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
80 of 133

Hi Ares,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to upload your image. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS