cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't upload profile image

josh_paterson
Josh P Member Since: Nov 5, 2019
81 of 133

You guys need to get this fixed. I've filled out the entire profile and can't save because the image will not upload.  I've tried various image sizes.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
82 of 133

Hi Josh,

Please make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
caroline-barrera
Caroline B Member Since: Jan 9, 2020
83 of 133
Hi, i tried to create my upwork account however everytime i tried to upload the image i attached here, it says there is a problem uploading the image. I also tried to upload a dirrerent one but still i get the same error. Can you please help me upload this picture? I dont know if the problem is because i am using a smart phone in creating my upwork account and not a desktop or a laptop. Please help me. Thank you
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
84 of 133

Hi Caroline,

Could you please try to resize the image to 250x250dpi and crop it to include only your head and shoulders. Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
gouri_vishali
Vishali G Member Since: Feb 2, 2020
85 of 133

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
86 of 133

Hi Vishali,

Thanks for reaching out to us. To upload your profile picture please go to your Upwork account and click on the 'Add a Photo now' button as shown in this screenshot. After the popup window opens, click on the button 'Select Image' and select the image you wish to upload. After the image is selected, you can confirm with clicking on the green button 'Save'. You can check this screenshot for reference and this help article about building your profile. If you experience any issues uploading your profile picture, try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
399c2772
Sam R Member Since: May 21, 2020
87 of 133

This picture won't upload. I've tried uploading it as medium, small, and actual size, uploading from my phone and desktop, clearing my cache and cookies, and using chrome and safari, and cropping it to just my head and shoulders. Would appreciate any help!

96da0f40
Doods S Member Since: May 21, 2020
88 of 133

Hi, I am new to Upwork and have been tryng to upload a profile photo. I have cleared the cache, and used different photos, but I keep getting an error message. Need help. Thank you!

hucks
Aremu A Member Since: May 21, 2020
89 of 133

Hi, my name Abiodun, I couldn't upload my image to complete my profile for submission , Tried most of the solutions prescribe for similar issues on this platform, Nothing seems to work for me.Attached below is the original image, i resized numerous times to see if it will get accepted. Thanks in advance

30e972b3
Jeremy A Member Since: May 21, 2020
90 of 133

I've looked in the community posts and some people found that changing to 250dpi x 250dpi worked for them.  I tried 250 x 250 pixels and I tried 250 dpi, and neither one worked for me.  So far I've just been trying .jpg files, and all have been smaller than 200 kb.  I can't seem to find specific file type/size/pixel dimensions anywhere on this site.  Please help.  Thank you!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS