🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Can't verify Credit Cards as I am being charg...
Page options
d5c8a57c
Community Member

Can't verify Credit Cards as I am being charged in USD but see my statement in anther currency

Can't verify Credit Cards as I am being charged in USD but see my statement in another currency, this makes it impossible for me to guess what was the amount in USD as I a can't figure out the exchange rate used. Hence, I can't verify my payment method.

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

@Alexander A wrote:

Can't verify Credit Cards as I am being charged in USD but see my statement in another currency, this makes it impossible for me to guess what was the amount in USD as I a can't figure out the exchange rate used. Hence, I can't verify my payment method.

Alexander - you don't need it. Look at (or call your card issuer to ask) the actual verbal / written description for the transaction which actually includes the US Dollar amount. You really only need one of them as they add up to $ 10 and if you know one the other is obvious.

d5c8a57c
Community Member

It does not have that amount, my bank does not show that.

petra_r
Community Member

@Alexander A wrote:

It does not have that amount, my bank does not show that.

Call the bank. They can see the transaction decription which always, ALWAYS includes the US Dollar amount. The written description that comes with the transaction.

description.jpg

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alexander, 

A member of the Customer SUpport Team will reach out to you to assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths