🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Can't verify my bank account.
Page options
amc926
Community Member

Can't verify my bank account.

I made my Upwork account Feb 24, and I received the 2 deposits Feb 26. However, I did not realize that I had to go back on my Upwork account to verify these amounts until now March 15, and now I'm unable to verify my bank account. Is there a time limit for this? Is that even why I can't verify? I tried deleting the withdraw method and reentered the info thinking that I would get 2 new deposits to verify, but that's not the case. How can I verify my bank account?

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anamarcela,

Please note that once you re-add your bank account information it can take 3-5 days for the deposits to show up in your bank account. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hy, I can't setup my payment method it's telling bank account not found after entering my Ifsc Code.
beckbav
Community Member

I have a similar problem. The deposits haven't shown up at all and it's been a few weeks.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Rebecca,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with verifying your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I also would like someone to contact me personally.

Hi Anamarcela,

A member of the customer support team will reach out and assist you further. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths