🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Can't view time sensitive job!
Page options
naeemholman
Community Member

Can't view time sensitive job!

Hello,

A client is attempting to send me a job description and specifics via Upwork. I apparently started this account while it was still oDesk 5 years ago and upon realizing that, completed the registration and attempted to view the job. It won't let me, and the client says I don't pop up whne they search me (screenshots of both included).

Please advise--this is extremely time sensitive.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Naeem,

Could you please reach out to me via PM (click on my name) with more details about your client? Our team will reach out to your client directly and assist them further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

Naeem:
I do not believe that this job is actually time-sensitive.

Or maybe it is not a real job at all.

If a client actually had a time-sensitive job, then he would not try to use a tool that he doesn't understand in order to get the job done. Or if he understands the Upwork tool, he would not try to hire a freelancer whose account is not active, or who has never worked on Upwork during the past 5 years.

You are a freelancer. I can assure you that the "time sensitive nature" of this job is not your problem. If you are communicating with the client, then you may tell him that you are working on your profile right now, and if he needs something done quickly he will need to hire somebody else - somebody who is ready to work.

naeemholman
Community Member

Everything has been figured out! There was an issue with the original link. Thank you for your help, everyone!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths