🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Can we mention about team members in freelanc...
Page options
qamar_upwork
Community Member

Can we mention about team members in freelancer profile, without mentioning any contact detail

.I am new to Upwork and want to know can we mention our team in my freelancer profile, like

We are a team of 3 web developers,

Harry: Front-end-developer

Garry: Back-end-developer

etc.

And in addition, I want to upload an overview video of my team, on my profile. Can I do that, and if yes! Should I do that?

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Qamar,

If you would like to work as a team or represent a company you will need to open an agency profile. Please keep in mind that representing a team under your freelancer profile is not allowed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Qamar,

If you would like to work as a team or represent a company you will need to open an agency profile. Please keep in mind that representing a team under your freelancer profile is not allowed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Qamar Z wrote:

We are a team of 3 web developers,

Harry: Front-end-developer

Garry: Back-end-developer

etc.

Why, then, do your "skills" claim you're into translation with a bunch of languages you clearly don't speak?

I am re-arranging my profile, As I came to Upwork, I visited other freelancer profiles.

I started as Translator, and Web Developer is my main field!

Can you please guide me on how can I change my Specialityfrom translation to Web Development.

I think I keep the translation as my specialized profile.

Please guide me on what to do!

Thanks in advance!

Qamar Z wrote:

I started as Translator,

You started as a translator of a bunch of languages you don't speak at all? 

I know some of the languages and learning others as well,

That's my mistake, I must have seen any kind of tutorial to better present my profile. Now as I am seeing other freelancers' profiles, am getting things faster.

Thanks for giving me so much time, really appreciate that.

Thanks

Thanks for your message.

I got that. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths