🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Can we resend the testimonial request to a pa...
Page options
shair_haider
Community Member

Can we resend the testimonial request to a past client?

Can we resend the testimonial request to a past client, because of client unable to found the first Upwork testimonial email.

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shair,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with the email address of the client you're referring to, the one they're checking for the testimonials request. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
archlover
Community Member

I am having the same problem. I cannot resend a testimonial request. Some of my former clients did not get the request. I am new to this site and trying to set up my profile.

Hi Steven,

Could you please click on my picture next to this post and send me a private message with more info about the email address of the Testimonial you need help with?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
ba248692
Community Member

I have requested a testimonial from a non-Upwork client. He has asked me to resend the request (he cannot find it in his Inbox.) I don't see any way to resend the request. How do I do this?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Verna,

Could you please send me a PM with the email address you send that request to? I’ll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
7903f3e2
Community Member

I am having the same problem I cannot resend a testimonial request

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
452d4904
Community Member

Hi, I'm having the same problem. My non upwork client can't find the testimonial request in her inbox and is asking me to resend it, is there some way to do this??

Hi Laura,

I'm sorry to hear your client couldn't find the testimonial request. I'll contact the relevant team on our end for assistance and will let you know as soon as we have an update.

**Update**

Thanks for your patience, Laura. The team has contacted you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths