cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you? Yes you can. So, why not ?!

Community Guru
Noureldin Y Member Since: Sep 7, 2019
1 of 3

1026.pngwhere the total of that picture 107 proposals

For example if I've 100 proposals sent, you already take the chats and closed jobs or withdrawn or cancelled down from the total. But why you don't make it more professional by adding another row under the xxx submitted proposals which is : xxx{numbers} Hired a Client. So, instead of having 100 pending and we don't know how many of them still searching for freelancers and how many hired someone already. It can be for example 80 pending and 20 Hired a Client. So we can know the real status of our proposals in advanced way. I know that even if they hired a freelancer there is a chance to get hired also, but it's much better to keep it detailed like that, to even follow up easy, and check the Hired ones profiles to work on our skills more to get hired like them next time.

Marvelous.
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 3

Thank you for your suggestion, Noureldin. While these features are not available, you should be able to check your Proposals page to see which of your proposals are currently active. 

However, I will go ahead and share your suggestion with the team for their consideration. 

-Avery
Untitled
Community Guru
Noureldin Y Member Since: Sep 7, 2019
3 of 3

Yes you are right, but if they hired someone else it will remain active because they didn't close the job.

so that we need to split the active to two rows, the active without hiring (the current one), the active that hired someone.

Marvelous.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS