🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Cancel Sign-up Process
Page options
lhackle
Community Member

Cancel Sign-up Process

I am a freelancer who also manages an agency account. These are 2 separate "entities" and I want to be able to submit proposals for the agency, but also as my own entity if a project doesn't fit for the agency. I was setting up the agency's "client" account to also be a freelancer/agency (using the "Be a client and an freelancer" help article), but I did it wrong and now it won't let me out of the sign-up process. How do I reset/cancel so I can just reaccess the agency client account? Everytime I try logging out and logging back in, it automatically takes me to the sign-up process where I left off. Please help.

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and looks like you didn't finish your account creation. Please clear your cache and cookies and try using a different browser to finish your account and submit it. If the issue shows on your end after this please let us know and our team will investigate it further. 

Please note that you are able to create your additional account on the same account you are using as Freelancer. You can be a client and a freelancer using the same account.  To create Client or Agency account on your existing account, please go to your account settings and select My Teams tab on the left. Once you do, please select Create New Account button and you should be able to add a new account to your existing account. You'll then be able to easily switch between the two accounts under the same login and hire freelancers. Check out this help article for more information.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths