🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Cancel contract by Freelancer with active...
Page options
arslanali800
Community Member

Cancel contract by Freelancer with active milestone

Hi,

I recently took one fixed price project which overwhlemed me so much that I was never before, and it turn out that cleint itself have no thing setup to check and compile the source codes, instead he send it to some one else. I request him to please share his terminal screen shot if he compile and run the program and he never did becuse he don't have things setup.

And then his statement  "You are actually doing nothing,just pretending that you are doing work" hits and demotivate me soo much that I don't want to continue with him. How can it be possible? I sent him update every couple of hours and he know this but still he act like this that I am not working.

If I will cancel my contract with 0$ earned then will it effect me same as earned some $ with negative private & public feedback? 

Arslan Ali

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Arslan,

I`m sorry about the delay in responding to your post.

Contracts with no earnings and no feedback, whether closed or not, can significantly lower your JSS because they indicate client dissatisfaction. To learn more about the factors included in your calculation check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

Thanks alot for your response. 

Arslan Ali

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths