🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Cannot Enter my Educational Qualification...
Page options
vaughann722
Community Member

Cannot Enter my Educational Qualifications

Hi. My name is Tristan Ewins: a freelance writer based in Melbourne, Australia.  I'm trying to complete  my profile, however your website will not accept any of my educational qualifications even when I choose from the list provided.  As a consequence I cannot complete my profile.

My academic background includes:

Bachelor of Arts (Social Sciences) with First Class Honours at LaTrobe University Bundoora;  Graduate Diploma of Education at Monash Clayton ; Diploma in Freelance Journalism at Morris Journalism Academy ; PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) in Global, Urban and Social Studies at RMIT, Melbourne City Campus.

If someone in Admin could fix this I'd be very appreciative!

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tristan,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Any progress fixing the inputs for Educational Background?  I just tried and still can't enter my details.

Hi Tristan,

I checked and I can confirm that one of our agents has already reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your concern. Please check your ticket number 29086109 by logging in to your account. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths