🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Cannot Submit Proposals
Page options
samthirumalai
Community Member

Cannot Submit Proposals

I am new to Upwork, and only had my account approved last week.  I was looking through jobs posted, and I have connections available to use, but I cannot Submit propsals. The button to do so is grayed out. Is there something that I am missing?

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Samuel,

As an exclusive member of the agency, you won't be able to use your freelancer membership plan/connects. Exclusive agency members can only work on contracts under the agency.

You can find more information about it here.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I clicked on the link you provided, and it says that any member of the entity can bid in proposals, I was just wondering if I am meant to do something differently.
Please let me know,
Thanks,
Sam

Hi Samuel,

Please communicate with your agency owner or business manager regarding changing your profile rate above the minimum hourly rate. Once your rate gets updated, you should be able to submit proposals under the agency.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Neither myself nor the account admin are able to find how to change the hourly rate. If you could please suggest how to f
Do thag, that would be great. I apologize if this is a very simple request, I may just be missing something.
Thank you
Sam

Hi Samuel, 

You Agency Owner, or Business Manager can go their Agency Roster (Find Work > Agency Roster), and update their exclusive agency freelancers' profile rates from there. You may read this help article for more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths