🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Cannot access my account
Page options
s_hanuska
Community Member

Cannot access my account

Hello, I have a different upwork account that I created last year. However, I cannot access it anymore because I do not remember the name/email address. However, I do find the profile when I search on upwork as well as the password. How can I access it again? Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Stefan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please, click on my name and send me PM with more information regarding your another account and I'll advise you accordingly. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
s_hanuska
Community Member

Hi Bojan, thanks a lot! But it seems like I do not have enough privileges to send you a pm

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Stefan,

I've reached out to you via PM, you should be able to respond here. Once you do, I'll advise you further regarding your concern. Thank you. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
xty22
Community Member

hi!

i would like to seek help regarding my account. everytime i click on my profile or jobs or any tab on my profile, it gives a "contact support" link.

hope you can help!

thanks,Anna

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anna,

I would be more than happy to help, but I checked your account and there are no limitations or account holds that would show the notification you're referring to. Could you please share a screenshot of the notification so that I can take a look and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths