🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Cannot access pay.
Page options
b82ae60c
Community Member

Cannot access pay.

Hello everyone, I have an issue accessing my pay.

So everytime I attempt to access my pay, I am asked to enter my password. However, I made my account using a google sign in and did not make a password for Upwork. When I attempt to change my password, everytime without fail, I will receive an error message. I've tried this many times over a course of two weeks. Not really sure what to do from here.

I'm sure this has been an issue for other google sign in users. If you guys have any ideas or solutions, please let me know.

19 REPLIES 19
AndreaG

Hi Jojo,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
b82ae60c
Community Member

Thank you, Andrea. I'm looking forward to hearing from you guys!

I am having the same issue right now.

I made my account using a google sign in and not a password for Upwork. It won’t allow me to login to get paid and I am unable to change my password. Please help!
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Sudeen.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
ad28233e
Community Member

Hi, I am having the same issue.

Hi Margaret,

A Customer Support Team member will be reaching out to you through a support ticket to assist you further with your concern shortly.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
4db9f93a
Community Member

Hello everyone, I have the same issue accessing get paid. it keeps asking for a password.  

I use google sign-in.

Hi Biniyam,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
daf61a98
Community Member

Good day! I am experiencing the same issue. I am using upwork thru google account.

Hi John,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
anastasiakamene
Community Member

Me too I have the same issue

Hi Anastasia,

Thank you for your message. Please update the Tax information page to activate your payment method.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi pradeep i cannot update the tax information because it is also asking for password and I usually use google to signin

Hi Anastasia,

If you've forgotten your password please check this help article. Please keep in mind that even though you usually use Google Sign in your account still has a password that we occasionally ask for security reasons, like in this instance.

~Andrea
Upwork
e3a60f0d
Community Member

Is it fixed now? I have this same issue.

Hi Ralph,

Can you please share more details about the exact issue you're currently experiencing? Did you attempt to reset your password? If not please check out this help article for more information on how you can do that.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

It is fixed was given a link to follow and reset my password
2f62e704
Community Member

I'm having the same issue. I can't get paid since I don't have a password. I can't reset my password, because it says my account is a Google Login account. Why not just do the Google login again when clicking the Get Paid button?

Hello Scott,

Your report has been submitted to our team and you will be contacted by one of our agents via a support ticket who will provide you with further assistance. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths