🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Cannot add PayPal as payment method
Page options
21e0e382
Community Member

Cannot add PayPal as payment method

Hi, I recently had to create a new Upwork account because I lost the details to the previous one. Now whenever I try to add my PayPal account as a payment method, I get this message.

"Our records indicate that the payment method entered is already associated with the maximum number of accounts. Please add a different payment method."

Can I support representative please remove the PayPal account from my previous Upwork account so I can use it on this new account?

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joshua,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further with your concern, thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Upwork
6f7ca155
Community Member

Hi Bojan, I'm facing the same issue. Can someone please help me? Thank you

Hi Yassir,

I shared your concern with the team, and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
6f7ca155
Community Member

Thank you so much guys!

6f7ca155
Community Member

Can someone reply to my email please?

Hi Yassir,

Our team will update your ticket with additional information as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
6fd798c0
Community Member

Hello guys can one of your agents please help me solve my problem?

My PayPal is not linked to any account and I still cannot use it as a billing method here. See Attachment:

Hi Khamichi,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey, your agents are did not solve my problem. None of them seem to take my problem seriously. Please link me to someone who does their job. It has been 13 days and I'm still waiting on nothing.

Hi Khamichi,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will follow up with you very soon to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths