cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot enter address on new account

Omar F Member Since: Nov 11, 2019
11 of 37

Hello,

I am recieving the exact same problem. Could I get into contact with someone to help fix it?

Thank you. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
12 of 37

Hi Omar,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with submitting your application for the review. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sheik G Member Since: Oct 4, 2017
13 of 37

brother i have same problem 

how u solved this CITY problem in profile update

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
14 of 37

Hi Sheik,

Please follow the steps Valeria shared in her comment above and follow up here with an update in case you need further assistance.

@Valeria K wrote:

Stuart,

When you start entering your address into the "Start typing your address" field do you see you in the drop down menu? Once you select it from that drop down, it should auto-fill all the fields. Do you still see an error after the address is entered?

Ira Jason J Member Since: Sep 15, 2017
15 of 37

I have a different adrress from where I work and live.  I found out you HAVE to put the address of where your internet is because it is tracking your IP....even to your city level.  I assume, so you can't claim to be from somewhere you're not.

Rahul D Member Since: Nov 6, 2017
16 of 37

I am having the same problem. No drop down menu to enter 'City' and it does not allow manual entry of text.

Community Guru
Aaron Luigi L Member Since: Dec 28, 2014
17 of 37

Hi Rahul,

Sorry to hear about the issue that you're experiencing. Can you kindly try the following troubleshooting steps if you haven't done so already:

- Clear your regular browser's cache and cookies then try again

- Use a different browser

- Check your browser's security blocking settings of any if the Upwork pages are being blocked

- Temporarily turn off your computer's antivirus and firewall programs and try again

If none of these work, please get back with us with the screenshot of the error page you are getting so we can further diagnose the issue. Thanks for your cooperation.

- Aaron
Untitled
Kamran A Member Since: Nov 6, 2017
18 of 37

Trying to change my city , however the system keeps saying "Please select a city from the list.", even though I select Toronto from the list.

My country is set to Canada.

Community Guru
Aaron Luigi L Member Since: Dec 28, 2014
19 of 37

Hi Kamran,

Sorry to hear that inconvenience. Can you kindly try the following troubleshooting steps if you haven't done so already:

- Clear your regular browser's cache and cookies then try again

- Use a different browser

- Check your browser's security blocking settings of any if the Upwork pages are being blocked

- Temporarily turn off your computer's antivirus and firewall programs and try again

If none of these work, please get back with us with the screenshot of the error page you are getting so we can further diagnose the issue. Thanks for your cooperation.

- Aaron
Untitled
Lena P Member Since: Jan 12, 2018
20 of 37

Same problem - this probem has existed for years.  Upwork cant get it right by now?

Trying to create profile but won't find my address - why not just use Zip code?  Google finds my address fine but upwork cant.   TO add I fillied out a 300 Plus word profile and now all thats lost.

This SERVICE SUX

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS